- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
Forms & Publications
The following forms and publications are in Adobe's PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need adobe acrobat, click on the icon below and follow the instructions for a free copy of the software.
Most of our forms are "pdf enhanced" so they can be filled out online. Select the "hand" tool from the Acrobat Reader tool bar. Move it to the first blank field or line and the hand will change to a cursor. Type your entry, then tab to the next space and type your information.
You must hit either the tab key or the enter key after typing in each blank on the form, or your entry won't be accepted and the information you typed won't print. To use check boxes, move the hand tool over the box and when hand becomes an arrow or finger, click once to mark box. Clicking again will remove mark. Print the form (click on the printer icon on the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar or use your Internet browser's print command), sign it, and mail it to the Board office.
- Name Change
- Address Change
- Renewal Form
- Delinquent Renewal Form
- PDU/Conviction Certification
- Request for Duplicate License
- Authorization for Release of Patient Health Information
- Customer Service Evaluation Form
- Report of Settlement, Judgment or Arbitration Award
- 2013 Laws and Regulations NEW!!!
- Strategic Plans
- Disciplinary Guidelines
- 2012 Sunset Review Report
- 2005 Sunset Review Report
- Practice Issues