- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
CALIFORNIA BOARD OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 2050
Sacramento, CA 95815
Tel: (916) 263-2294
Fax: (916) 263-2701
Enforcement Program representatives can assist you with filing a complaint against an OT or OTA, provide copies of (public) legal documents or answer any questions you may have pertaining to the enforcement process or disciplinary action taken against a licensee. Please send an email to EnfPrg@dca.ca.gov.
For licensing, renewal and Advance Practice questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to limited resources, there may be a delay in responding to emails. We will make every attempt to respond to emails within three business days. However, this response time may be affected due to incoming email volume. Please note that since the Board does not employ any OTs or OTAs, we consult with practitioners regarding many practice–related questions; this process will also affect our response time. If you need information sooner than that, please call the Board at (916) 263-2294. Thank you.