- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- What is Occupational Therapy? Click here
Enforcement Program representatives can assist you with filing a complaint against an OT or OTA, provide copies of (public) legal documents or answer any questions you may have pertaining to the enforcement process or disciplinary action taken against a licensee. If you want to reach an Enforcement Program representative, please call (916) 263-2294 and press "2" or send an email with your contact information to EnfPrg@dca.ca.gov.
- Authorization to Release Medical Records
- Disciplinary Action
- Driver Evaluation Programs
- Report of Settlement, Judgment or Arbitration Award