- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
Other Useful Links
- OT Schools in California
- State Verification Links
- Professional Organizations
- Driving Evaluation Programs
The Health Professions Education Foundationís Allied Healthcare Scholarship awards scholarships of up to $4,000 per academic year for a one year service obligation or 100 volunteer hours. For more information, click here.