- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
Written License Verification
If you need the CBOT to send a written verification of your license to another state or organization, you can:
- Send us the verification form from the receiving state or organization for us to complete, or
- Send us a letter requesting written verification (include your name, license number, and the name and address of the receiving state agency or organization).
Be sure to include a check or money order in the amount of $15.00 made payable to CBOT, and mail both to:
California Board of Occupational Therapy
2005 Evergreen Street; Suite 2050
Sacramento, CA 95815
If you have additional questions, please email the Board at: email@example.com.