- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Clarification of a Physical Therapist's Responsibility while Providing Supervised Training of an Occupational Therapist Obtaining an Advanced Practice Certification in Hand Therapy or Physical Agent Modalities within the State of California
- Clarification of a Physical Therapist's & Occupational Therapist's Scope of Practice within the State of California