- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Public Meetings and Agendas
- How to Participate in a Regulatory Hearing:
The California Board of Occupational Therapy's Regulatory Hearings are usually included as an agenda item within a Board Meeting. Any interested person may present statements or arguments orally or in writing relevant to the actions proposed at a regulatory hearing. Hearing dates, times, and location are announced within the regulation notices.
Written comments, including those sent by mail, facsimile, or e-mail to the addresses listed in each notice under Contact Person, must be received no later than the date and time stated in each notice, or must be received by the Board at the hearing. If submitted at a hearing, it is requested, although not required, that 10 copies be made available for distribution to Board members and staff.
- Laws & Regulations Relevant to Current Public Proceedings
- How to Submit Comments on Draft Regulations:
Any inquiries or comments concerning a proposed rulemaking action may be addressed via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax to (916) 263-2479.